I. About Product:
- Convert images to Adobe Flash based page-flipping eBooks.
- Drag images to right page position directly while previewing effect for page-flipping eBooks.
- Output to different formats: HTML and Mac App.
o HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
o App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
- Apply a pre-designed template.
- Preview the output effect instantly.
- Add HTML Title in Float template which can be clicked to visit webpage online.
- Add Image or Flash logo to insert before Book Title in Float template.
- Define book proportions, margin size, shadow manually.
- Set background color and image.
- Insert background music either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
- Set eBook reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
- Choose hard cover for eBooks.
- Set fonts for Flash and tool bar buttons.
- Google Analytics Support.
- Set colors and position (Top/Bottom) for toolbar.
- Set permissions for downloading, printing, social sharing, Home button and more.
- Add watermark image or SWF to show on print out pages.
- Add Help config to manually define content with using Image or SWF.
- Set Page Number Box to show at top or bottom in Float, set start page number in Roman or Arabic numbers.
- Add Minime Style to show page-flipping eBooks without toolbar.
- Export and save settings for future uses.
II. About Page-flipping eBook:
With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your book readers will be able to:
- Drag the corner to flip a page.
- Click page shadows to flip a page.
- Use mouse wheel to flip pages.
- View with important pages pre-loaded to open quickly, no need to wait for all pages to be loaded.
- Use Previous, Next, First or Last buttons to navigate through the pages.
- Flip pages automatically.
- View flipbook repeatedly.
- View page-flipping eBook in full screen.
- Use page thumbnails to navigate.
- Print out the whole eBook or a selected range of pages.
- Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook direct from the web site.
- Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
- Zoom in/ out both pages.
- Manually control zoom in scale in Float template.
- Share eBook url via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, etc.
- Turn page-turning sound on/off.
- Open in the Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?pageIndex=4.
- Always show in Minime Style with adding a parameter to URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/?alwaysMinimeStyle=true.
- View page-flipping eBooks on Mac or PC devices.