V. Publish Features
i. Upload Online
Publish the flipbook online directly (or batch upload flipbooks) using FlipBuilder Upload Service. Show uploaded books in BookCase with shopping cart integrated.
ii. Publish to Local
- HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined). And you can add Google Analytics tracking code to output flipbook pages.
- EXE allows you to view the output book individually on Windows computer.
- ZIP allows you to output all book files and folders in zip package (easy to email and read offline after unzip or read zip with free Flip Reader directly).
- App (Mac Application) is an executable application that can run on Mac.
- FBR is an especially designed format to read with free Flip Reader, easy to email and read offline.
- Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook that can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single page on mobiles).
- Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer (Enable to set Auto Play in CD output form).
- Publish flip book to your FTP server directly.
- Create *.scr format flip book to use as Screen Saver.
- Publish flip book and Email to an address directly by choosing "Email to" output type.
- Output the flip book as WordPress plugin and insert to WordPress directly.
- Publish flip book in Joomla module.
- Create Drupal module to embed to your Drupal site.