With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your user will be able to:
- Flip book pages by dragging corner, clicking page shadow, scrolling mouse wheel, etc.
- Use Previous, Next, First or Last buttons or thumbnails to navigate through the pages.
- Open and view important pages quickly with pre-loading technology, no need to wait for all pages to load.
- Flip pages automatically with Auto Flip.
- View page-flipping eBook in full screen.
- Add annotation text or shapes to highlight.
- Print out the whole eBook or a selected range of pages.
- Download uploaded page-flipping eBook or other file while reading book.
- Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
- Share eBook URL via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, etc.
- Turn on/off background sound.
- Open in the Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?pageIndex=4.
- Always show in Minime Style with adding a parameter to URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?alwaysMinimeStyle=true.
- View page-flipping eBooks in the browser of Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and Android devices.