I. About Product:
- Convert PPT to Adobe Flash based page-flipping eBooks.
- Batch convert multiple ppt files to multiple page-flipping eBooks.
- Import hyperlinks with PPT, include web link, page link, email link.
- Import text so text is searchable, define the minimum search characters.
- Define image or text more, quality and size for pages.
- Publish online directly with using FlipBuilder Upload Service.
- Build digital bookcase to store and manage eBooks.
- Output in different formats: HTML, EXE, Zip, Mac App, Mobile version and Burn to CD.
o HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
o EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
o App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
o Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers.
o Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
- Download different templates online ( http://www.flipbuilder.com/templates-themes/ ).
- Apply a pre-designed template.
- Preview the output effect instantly.
- Add HTML Title in Float template which can be clicked to visit webpage online.
- Add Image or Flash logo to insert before Book Title in Float template.
- Define book proportions, thickness, margin size, shadow manually.
- Replace existing icons on toolbar by editing Icon Flash file.
- Add new icons into toolbar with calling new actions.
- Set background color and image.
- Insert background music either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
- Set eBook reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
- Choose hard cover for eBooks.
- Set fonts for Flash and Bookmark panel.
- Set Page Number Box to show at top or bottom in Float, set start page number.
- Edit pages with shapes, text, links, images, videos, flash or sound files.
- Add page, delete page, re-order and sort page in Page Edit window.
- Copy projects from one page to another or all the other pages.
- Define the language for your published page-flipping eBook (support multi-language show and switchable).
- Add password to protect your page-flipping eBook.
- Set render engine for conversions: SWF, GPL Ghostscript or Inner Library.
- Add Google Analytics Support.
- Add watermark image or SWF to show on print out pages.
- Add Help config to manually define content with using Image or SWF.
- Add Single/Double Page view.
- Add Minime Style to show page-flipping eBooks without toolbar.
- Set permissions for downloading, printing, social sharing, Home, About button and more.
- Edit bookmark manually and set bookmark panel to show on left or right side.
- Export and save settings for future uses.
- Save and Load your project.
II. About Page-flipping eBook:
With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your book readers will be able to:
- Show flip effect on the page corner at the very beginning.
- Drag the corner to flip a page.
- Click page shadows to flip a page.
- Input password to unlock encrypted pages.
- Follow the scrolling tips and listen to the audio you recorded for assistant.
- Single/Double Page view.
- View with pre-loading needed pages to open quickly, do not need to wait all pages loaded.
- Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
- Flip pages automatically.
- View flipbook repeatedly.
- View page-flipping ebook full screen.
- Use thumbnail to navigate.
- Search whole eBook.
- Print out the whole ebook or a range of pages directly (support to clip area on pages and then print).
- Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook from web site directly.
- Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
- Zoom in/ out both pages.
- Share eBook url via email.
- Open or close page-turning sound.
- Open to a certain page in Browser by adding a suffix like this: ?pageIndex=4.
- View output page-flipping eBook on iPad, iPhone and Android devices (slide single pages mode supported).