1. Launch the application via the desktop shortcut ;
2. Click "Create New" and select template and define project path;
3. Select PDF to import and click "Import Now" icon to enter into template setting interface;
4. Define parameters for eBooks, such as Book, Tool Bar, Bookmarks, and then click the "Apply Change" icon;
5. Click "Edit Pages" to add objects like links, images, sounds, videos on pages;
6. Click "Upload Online" or "Convert to Flipping Book" to output created page-flipping eBook.
Open the "demo.html" file to view your created page-flipping book via Web Browser, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.