1. Launch the application via the desktop shortcut ;
2. Click the "Import PDF" iconto enter into Import PDF interface;
3. Click icon to choose PDF file from your computer;
4. Click icon to enter into template setting interface;
5. Edit shopping page objects, define parameters for eBooks, such as Book, Tool Bar, Bookmarks, and then click the "Apply Change" icon ;
6. Click "Convert to Flipping Book" icon to enter into Output interface;
7. Choose Output Type from HTML, ZIP and EXE, here take as example;
8. Click to set Output Folder as "C:\flipbook", input File Name as "demo";
9. At last, click icon to output created page-flipping eBook.
You can open the "flipbook" folder in "C:", there are three files in this folder:
Open the "demo.html" file to view your created page-flipping book via Web Browser, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.