1. Launch the application via the desktop shortcut ;
2. Click the "Import PDF" iconto enter into Import PDF interface;
3. Click icon to choose PDF file from your computer;
4. Click icon to enter into template setting interface;
5. Define parameters for eBooks, such as Book, Tool Bar, Minime Style, and then click the "Apply Change" icon ;
6. Click "Convert" icon to enter into Output interface;
7. Choose Output Type from HTML, ZIP and APP, here take "*.html" as example;
8. Click to set Output Folder as "/User/user/Desktop/Mac FlipBook", input File Name as "DemoBook";
9. At last, click icon to output created page-flipping eBook.
You can open the "Mac FlipBook" folder in "/User/user/Desktop", there are three files in this folder:
Open the "DemoBook.html" file to view your created page-flipping book via Web Browser, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.