See what's new in Flip PDF Plus Corp
1. In the multimedia editor, we've added the [Graphics Mask] feature for images, allowing users to customize the shape of an image.2. We've added the [Show Comment] trigger action in the multimedia editor. When selecting "Trigger When Mouseover" and "The comment content automatically disappears when the mouse is moved out," you can now achieve a tooltip-like effect.3. In the multimedia editor's [Settings], we have added the feature of "Ruler and Guidelines," assisting in precise element alignment.4. After combining elements in the multimedia editor, you can now group them with other elements for further combinations.5. With the shortcut key combination [Ctrl+Click] in the multimedia editor, you can now simultaneously change the same style properties, such as text size, color, and shadow, for multiple selected materials.6. Three new shortcuts have been added to the multimedia editor: "Shift+Left-Drag" enables dragging elements only horizontally or vertically, "Alt+Left-Drag" allows for quick copying, and "Ctrl+Shift+R" facilitates paste replacement.7. The context menu panel displayed when right-clicking an element in the multimedia editor now includes the lock/unlock feature.
1. When batch uploading, if the title of a book is empty, the uploaded flipbook will be displayed with the default name of the PDF file.2. Improved the "Copy" (Ctrl+C) and "Paste" (Ctrl+V) shortcuts in the multimedia editor. When copying elements from the current page to another page, the copied elements will now be pasted at their original positions instead of the default center of the canvas.3. Now you can upload images in the order of their names when using the [Pop up Image] trigger action in the multimedia editor.4. Updated the shortcut for deleting elements in the multimedia editor from "Ctrl+Shift+D" to "Shift+D".
1. Fixed: Entering '&' and '%' symbols in the "email" option did not take effect.2. Fixed: Some flipbooks displayed fuzzy text when zoomed in on iOS devices.3. Fixed: Some flipbooks had issues with blurry text when viewed on Firefox.4. Fixed: Clicking on TOC in some projects caused the software to become unresponsive.5. Fixed: The [page thumbnail] feature in the multimedia editor was not working.6. Fixed: The background color opacity modification in the [Pop up Msg] trigger action of the multimedia editor was not taking effect.7. Fixed: The [Pop up Image] trigger action was sometimes not working on iPads.8. Fixed: Setting Cambria font to italic in the multimedia editor was not taking effect after uploading the flipbook.
1. Fixed: Norton software false alarm threat when updating new version of Windows. Please note: If Norton software is installed on your computer, please delete the corresponding FlipBuilder program folder located at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs before installing the new version.2. Fixed: Cannot save when opening projects made by some old versions.3. Fixed: After opening the flipbook in EXE format, other software cannot normally use the Esc key.
1. Fixed: Incompatibility between the new version and the projects created by the old version. In the old version, set [Play Effect] trigger action for the Iframe element itself and set [Trigger When Mouseover] and [Hide at start]. In the new version, it cannot be selected in the canvas nor previewed on the Preview Page.2. Fixed: When the [Show Share Button] is enabled, clicking the [More] button in the share window will directly display the built-in share window of the computer system.
1. After saving a custom template, when applying the template, it supports individually selecting to apply a specific configuration.2. In the multimedia editor, the audio feature now supports setting the start time for playback after entering the page, as well as the functionality of [audio playback across pages], which makes it more convenient to control the audio playback.3. We've added Line-through, Align Justify, and Text-indent features for the text. And you can search fonts in the multimedia editor now.4. We've added the [Settings] feature in the multimedia editor. Now, you can enable grid lines to conveniently align the elements.5. We've added a new feature of automatically detecting video IDs. Now, when embedding YouTube or Vimeo videos, you can directly input the video link.
1. Now you can one-click to clear the account and password you enter in the login interface.
1. Fixed: Some flipbook projects created by the old version cannot be published as HTML, EXE, APP, and Plug-in when enabling [Download the original PDF and single pages].2. Fixed: The text cannot be searched after replacing the PDF pages.3. Fixed: After saving [About] information to the template, the [About] content is empty after publishing projects as HTML through the batch conversion interface.4. Fixed: After disabling [Page Flipping Sound], the sound button does not appear when enabling [Page Flipping Sound] again.5. Fixed: The template cannot be saved after adding two same attachments in [Download Settings].6. Fixed: The setting of [Disable browser cache] does not take effect.7. Fixed: A question mark appears in the search result after searching for the text.8. Fixed: When replacing PDF pages, the total pages are reduced after the page number entered exceeds the total number of the imported PDF.9. Fixed: The 'Run JS' trigger action in the editor was not working when special characters were inputted.
1. Now you can enable [Disable browser cache] option when publishing flipbook in html format and uploading flipbook online.2. We've added an option of [Hide at start] to the [Show/Hide] trigger action in the multimedia editor.
1. Fixed: It cannot track the number of visits to specific pages using the Google Analytics ID.2. Fixed: Inaccurate targeting range of search results when searching on some PDFs.3. Fixed: No results when searching on some PDFs.4. Fixed: Some PDF files cannot be published in HTML format.5. Fixed: Some projects cannot be published in HTML format after setting up [Download the original PDF and single pages].6. Fixed: Flipbooks cannot be uploaded to the FlipBuilder server when the video file exceeds 500M.7. Fixed: Prompt network error when successfully uploading the flipbook to the FlipBuilder server.8. Fixed: The thumbnail of the local video embedded in the flipbooks cannot be displayed on Safari.9. Fixed: When using the [Pop-up Video] trigger action, the local video added does not automatically play on Safari.
1. Now you can customize the color of the audio player in the multimedia editor. 2. Now you can adjust the size of the audio player by dragging the anchor points in the multimedia editor.3. We've added a feature of [lmport Published HTML Folder]. Now you can restore the book project for editing by importing the published HTML folder.4. We've added [Publish Settings] to the HTML Settings. After you set up, the publish settings will be preserved in the project, enabling you to publish this project using the same publish settings.5. Now you can manually type to add a line break in the text of your bookmarks.6. We've added a new trigger action [Download File] in the multimedia editor.7. We've added 38 shortcuts for the multimedia editor. Now you can edit the project more easily.
1. [Curling Page Corner] will be disabled automatically when turning on [Ban Flip From Page Corner].
1. Fixed: The video play settings [Play when enter the page] in the multimedia editor didn't take effect.2. Fixed: No response when clicking the [Restore Window] button of the Mac version's multimedia editor.3. Fixed: Failed to publish the project as an EXE file after editing the folder name.4. Fixed: After adding [Pop up Msg] and [Play Audio] trigger actions to the element, [Pop up Msg] didn't take effect when clicking.5. Fixed: After turning on [Show Select Text Button], the selection of the text area to be copied is incorrect for some PDF files.
1. We've added a feature of【Ban Flip From Page Corner】in the page flip settings. Now you can add trigger actions when clicking the elements in the page corner without flipping the page.
1. We've improved the clarity of printed ebooks after setting【Text HD】as render engine.
1. Fixed: The table of content of some PDF files are failed to be imported.2. Fixed: When setting the【Slide Mode】as book flipping mode, the setting【Remember Last Viewed Page】didn't take effect.3. Fixed: The toolbar was blocked by the home indicator using iPhone 13 Pro.4. Fixed: No response when clicking the the【Close】button during uploading the books.5. Fixed: When the login email or password is incorrect and the login fails, the program still shows that the login is successful.
1. We've added [Prev], [Next], [First], and [Last] buttons to the canvas of the multimedia editor. Now you can switch pages more conveniently.2. Now you can batch upload PDF files to the FlipBuilder server and convert them into flipbooks easily.
1. Punctuations in the ebook now can be copied if you choose [New engine] or [Text HD] as the render engine when imported.
1. Fixed: The password settings would not be saved after saving the project.2. Fixed: Failed to publish books in HTML format and upload books after setting up [Download Settings].3. Fixed: The customized video cover in the multimedia editor could not display completely.4. Fixed: The table of content didn't display properly after setting up.5. Fixed: Links in the PDF file could not be detected when they were too long for Win version.
1. Now you can customize titles, product names, and product versions when publish your book as EXE on Win Version. 2. We've added a [Batch Upload] feature, you can now upload multiple PDF files at the same time.3. We've added a feature for detecting a wide-page PDF file. The system will suggest you to choose more suitable options when choosing the "None" or "Auto" page cut.
1. You can now customize the video cover when you add video from [Embed Video Generic Code], Youtube or Vimeo in the multimedia editor.
1. Fixed: Vimeo videos for Mac version had no sound.2. Fixed: Software would occasionally fail to exit.3. Fixed: No password protection but still prompted for password verification.4. Fixed: Re-uploaded the book after deleting the multiple passwords set in the previous book, the deleted passwords were still valid.
1. We've added a new render engine [Text HD] for Mac Version. Now you can choose from 4 types of definition: UHD, FHD, HD, and SD.
2. We've added a new option [Rotate the target while playing] for trigger actions in the multimedia editor.
1. Fixed: When selected [Text HD] as render engine and added or replaced page, the page would keep loading.
2. Fixed: Failed to download all pages of the book.
3. Fixed: Failed to publish the book in HTML format after setting [Download Settings].
4. Fixed: Multiple passwords could take effect only after checking the multi-select checkbox.
5. Fixed: After clicking [mailto] of the trigger action [Open Link] in the multimedia editor, the drop-down menu would appear.
1. We've added the [Video Cover] feature for video in the multimedia editor. Now you can customize the video cover for video links and local videos.
2. We've added an audio player.
1. Trigger Action-[Open Link] in the multimedia editor has been optimized. You can now easily choose to go to URL or send an email.
2. We've added a new well-designed image as the default video cover on mobile devices.
1. Fixed: After setting [Annotation Button], the previous annotation content of the book would remain on the next one.
2. Fixed: The default loading caption was not the title of the PDF.
3. Fixed: The content of the last page would remain on the next page when flipped the book pages.
4. Fixed: After selecting a new render engine, the search results were incorrect when the book has a single page.
5. Fixed: Videos couldn't play automatically on iPhone devices.
1. We've added definition options for the render engine — [Text HD]. Now you can choose from 4 types of definition: UHD, FHD, HD, and SD.
2. We've added a new feature [Embed Website]. Now you can embed your website into your book page.
3. Now you can customize the browser ico when publishing your flipbook in HTML format.
1. Fixed: It failed to correctly begin installing after downloading the installation package while updating to the latest version.
2. Fixed: After setting [Annotation Button], the annotation content couldn't be saved when zoomed in.
3. Fixed: When previewed in the tablet mode, if the video size was too large, the video wouldn't play after you clicked.
4. Fixed: The page added in the multimedia editor couldn't be printed after editing and uploading online.
5. Fixed: After saving in the multimedia editor and importing a PDF file with URLs by the [Add New Page] feature, the book would keep loading.
1. Fixed: Selected [Import Link] while importing PDF, if both two consecutive lines of text have a link, then the links could not be opened correctly.
1. Fixed: The eBook project created by the old version cannot be opened.
1. We've added a new render engine [Text HD]. The text will be clearer when reading the eBook on a mobile device.
2. In the multimedia editor, we've provided options for the opening location of the trigger action—[Open Link]. You can choose to open the link in the original window or in a new window.
1. We've optimized the display location of the ebook password prompt. Now you can see the prompt clearly when reading on phones.
2. We've optimized the output directory structure of [Batch Conversion] when publishing eBooks in different formats. Now, different formats of your ebooks will be published to the corresponding folder, which will be titled differently.
3. We've optimized the file name after you published your ebooks in HTML format. It was renamed from the "flipbook.html" to "index.html".
1. Fixed: When using the multimedia editor to enter text, the sign "|" was not visible.
2. Fixed: After changing the output path during [Batch Conversion], the folder could not be opened after the conversion was completed.
3. Fixed: The text appeared garbled after enabling [Remember Last Viewed Page].
1. In the pop-up window, you can now browse the details of the latest version and update with a single click.
1. It is allowed to copy the content text of the [Pop up Message].
2. You can now adjust the letter spacing and line spacing of the [Pop up Message] content.
3. Support for changing slideshow template while keeping the images that have been uploaded.
4. We've optimized the loading of the animation effects in the multimedia editor.
5. We've optimized software stability and reduced software footprint.
1. Fixed: Failed to search for eBook texts owing to the replacement of eBook pages and PDFs.
2. Fixed: The button did not display the gradient effect correctly.
3. Fixed: The color picker in the multimedia editor could not pick up colors.
4. Fixed: Due to missing temporary directory files, the saved project had become corrupted.
5. Fixed: Turning pages stuck due to adding buttons for the ebook.
1. We've added the [Slideshow] feature in the multimedia editor. There are 13 beautiful Slideshow templates available to use.
2. We've added the [Button] feature in the multimedia editor. There are 70+ pre-designed buttons available to use.
4. We've added the [Pop up Image] trigger action in the multimedia editor. Now you can zoom in image after it pop-up.
5. Now you can replace one certain page of the ebook with one PDF page or image.
1. We've optimized the loading of ebook page-flipping.
1. Fixed: Scanned QR code with iPhone to preview the ebook but could not play local video.
2. Fixed: Could only launch the software as Administrator.
3. Fixed: [Brief] Template could not display the fullscreen button.
1. Fixed: After adding pages in [Page], the page number of the original ebook could not be displayed in the TOC.
2. Fixed: When opening the eBook project created by the old version, the eBook was not displayed properly.
1. We've added [Pop up Message] feature in the trigger action of the multimedia editor.
2. Now you can enter the text from right to left in the multimedia editor.
3. We've added the [Enable background color] feature in the multimedia editor.
4. We've added the [Interact] feature in the multimedia editor. Currently, adding hotspots and shapes are supported.
1. YouTube, Vimeo, and online videos added by the multimedia editor can display video thumbnails directly.
1. Fixed: After adding a local video or audio and setting up [Play when entering the page], and then publishing as EXE, the video or audio would automatically stop when played.
2. Fixed: When using Inner Library as a render engine, it would fail to import PDF with the same name by clicking [Add New Page].
3. Fixed: Local video added by the multimedia editor couldn't play when previewing the ebook by scanning the QR code on iPhone.
4. Fixed: After setting [page background color] and adding a blank page in the multimedia editor, a white rectangular would appear.
5. Fixed: After adding a blank page in the multimedia editor, setting up a password for ebook and publishing, decrypted but the added page couldn't display.
6. Fixed: When some links were empty in the PDF, it would fail to import PDF.
7. Fixed: After uploading, it would fail to open the ebook on phone.
1. We've added the [Play Audio] feature in the trigger action of the multimedia editor.
2. We've added [Page Quality Optimization] settings.
3. The logo of the ebook now supports importing SVG images.
4. Now you can go to the page quickly by entering the page number in the multimedia editor.
5. Now you can output [A Zip File that contains the flipbook in HTML format and an EXE reader] when publishing as EXE in batch conversion.
6. Now you can set up to enable [Search Engine Indexing] when publishing as HTML or uploading ebook.
1. We've optimized the [Blackbrown] theme, now it won't appear two page-flipping arrows after applying the theme.
2. We've optimized the page numbering settings.
3. We've optimized the ebook upload speed.
1. Fixed: Shared the ebook on Facebook but it didn't have a thumbnail.
2. Fixed: Selected [Import Link] when importing PDF, but it would fail to import the link successfully.
1. Fixed: After setting a password for your eBook, it would get stuck when previewed.
2. Fixed: The Mac Version couldn't merge PDFs.
3. Fixed: After saving and exiting the multimedia editor, adding a new page in the main window, the new page failed to load.
1. We've added the [Pop up Video] feature in the multimedia editor.
1. Now you can see the password hint added to your eBook when reading on mobile phones.
2. We've optimized the import and publish process.
3. We've added a [close] button to close the pop-up image.
4. The video thumbnail of embedded YouTube/Vimeo videos did not show when reading eBooks on mobile phones. We've optimized and now the play button of these embedded videos can be shown on mobile phones.
1. Fixed: Clicked [Multimedia Editor] on the Mac Version and the program would crash.
2. Fixed: After importing a new PDF file to the previous project with a password, the password in the previous project remained in the new project.
3. Fixed: Failed to batch conversion after selecting a custom template that had saved [Add Attachment] settings.
4. Fixed: After you published the eBook as a WordPress plugin, installed and embedded the eBook to your WordPress site, it could not display.
5. Fixed: The eBooks uploaded to FlipBuilder server could not be opened by the IE browser.
6. Fixed: The video and audio added by the multimedia editor could not be displayed on WordPress.
1. Add [Rapid Flipping] configuration in the settings. Now you can configure whether to make your book flip pages in rapid succession.
1. We've optimized the loading speed of the multimedia editor.
2. We've optimized the error message when failed to import and publish. Now it can locate detailed errors.
1. Fixed: The video added in the multimedia editor could not be displayed after exiting the editor.
2. Fixed: After setting the pop-up image, the window could not be popped up.
1. When exporting HTML to the desktop, if you did not select a specific folder, a folder named “flipbook” will be automatically created to hold all the exported HTML files.
2. If some items of the [About] info is empty, the title of those items will be hidden.
3. We've optimized the display of the page thumbnails in the multimedia editor.
1. Fixed: Some PDFs could not be parsed and imported using the new engine in the Mac version.
2. Fixed: The table of content icon of the [Brief] template could not display.
3. Fixed: After you added a new blank page, added texts and captured page thumbnails, the texts would overlap in the thumbnails.
4. Fixed: After setting pop-up image, the image was not loading.
5. Fixed: Enter the multimedia editor might cause the software crash.
6. Fixed: After publishing as HTML files, it would not create the HTML text version.
1. We've optimized the multimedia editor.
1. Fixed: Clicked the [Save] button and then closed the multimedia editor, the project would be failed to save.
1. We've added the [Page Thumbnail] feature.
2. We've added an EXE output format that does not report errors.
1. Now you can show/hide the voice assistant as you need.
2. Now you can one click to apply the color settings of one specific link to all links added in the multimedia editor.
3. We’ve optimized the button size of the YouTube video added by the multimedia editor to a better size.
4. When flipping pages to preview eBook, the previous and next pages will be preloaded.
1. Fixed: After decrypting the e-book, the encrypted pages could not be loaded immediately.
2. Fixed: The published EXE file can not be open because the antivirus software had misunderstood it as a virus. Now to avoid the above situation, you can publish the flipbook as a Zip File which contains the flipbook in HTML format and an EXE reader.
3. Fixed: After adding blank pages and multimedia content in the multimedia editor, the eBook thumbnail could not show all the added elements.
1. Fixed: Adding password to the eBook and publishing it as EXE or APP files, the pages still could not be loaded out after decrypting.
1. Now you can use the multimedia editor to copy and paste pages, add new blank pages and delete pages, and drag to adjust pages order.
2. Now you can save the multimedia content as a new template for future use.
3. When importing PDFs, select the new engine as the rendering engine, it can automatically generate website links, email addresses, phone numbers and other text in the PDF to hyperlinks.
1. When downloading eBook attachments via the download button, the downloaded attachments will retain the original file names.
1. Fixed: Choose the PNG as the book page format while importing, but the final output page images were JPG images.
1. Fixed: After uploading the eBook, the eBook could not be opened because the domain name was not HTTPS.
2. Fixed: After uploading the eBook, decrypted but still couldn't access the eBook.
3. Fixed: After setting the password for eBooks and enable on the book selling feature, the eBooks could not be loaded normally.
1. Fixed: The content could not be pasted by pressing [Command+V] in program of mac version.
2. Fixed: After opening the demo and re-importing the PDF, the content added in the original demo was all retained.
1. We've added a [Brief] template.
2. We've added a new engine that helps convert more types of PDF documents.
3. We've added the [Mail to] feature in the multimedia editor. You can click the email in the eBook to open the email system after entering the recipient's email address.
1. Fixed: After clicking [Add New Page], and then choose to import PDF, the links in the original PDF would be invalid.
2. Fixed: Couldn't move the annotation text box on the page when browsing double pages in [Slide Mode].
3. Fixed: Without entering "www." in the website link of [Pop-up Window], the website couldn't be opened.
4. Fixed: After adding [Play Effects] trigger actions to group elements, the group would disappear.