How to publish the flip book directly to my FTP Server?
After designing my flip book, how can I publish it to my FTP server?
Flip PDF enables you to publish your flipbook to FTP Server directly. You can refer to the following step-by-step solution.
1. After you finish designing your flip book, click "Apply Change" to save all the settings. And click the "Arrow" button next to "Publish", choose "To FTP Server" in the drop-down list;
2. In the next screen, you will need to enter FTP info to log onto your FTP Server, and click "Next";
3. After connecting to your server, select a folder for your flip book;
4. Click "Publish" to and you will see the below pop-up box, define mobile version settings and HTML Title and File Name; then click "Convert" to start uploading;
5. After uploading all the files successfully, you will get the Book FTP URL. Then you can log on your server and view it on browser to check your flip book files.