It used to require endless amounts of web development and web design to create a digital magazine that enticed readers and really highlighted your content.
With Flip PDF Professional you can
build powerful flip book digital magazines that go beyond what traditional print and magzines can do. Embed photo galleries, video clips and a lot more!
With the growing simplicity of social tools to enable people to flag, create, share and embed content where they please, it is more important than ever to design on the cutting edge to grab your readers' attention. Flip PDF professional will take your digital magazine to the next level and allow you to convert your files to flip books in minutes. Then it is just a matter of insert, drag and drop. Making a magazine has never been sexier or easier.
Video Tutorial of Building Digital Magazine
I. Flip PDF Professional Features
Easy Import with Various Options
1. Convert PDF to Adobe© Flash® based page-flipping eBooks.
2. Batch convert multiple PDF files to a single or multiple page-flipping eBooks.
3. Offer Project Panel to open or save project with ease.
4. Provide command line version.
5. Import bookmarks (outline) of original PDF, and edit them manually.
6. Import hyperlinks of original PDF, including web link, page link, email link.
7. Import text so text is searchable, define the minimum search characters.
8. Add watermarks text, image, dynamic date/time and more to page-flipping eBooks.
9. Define quality and size for normal version and mobile version.
10. Detect landscape page to present as two-page spread.
Flexible Output Formats
Publish online directly using FlipBuilder Upload Service.
Output in different formats: HTML, EXE, Zip, Mac App, Mobile version and Burn to CD.
1. HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
2. EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
3. App (Mac Application) is executable application can be run on Mac.
4. Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single pages on mobiles).
5. Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
Customize on Pre-designed Templates
1.Download different templates online (http://www.flipbuilder.com/templates-themes/ ).
2.Apply a pre-designed template, theme and scene.
3.Preview the output effect instantly.
4.Show Assistant and scrolling tips in your book, and record or embed sound directly.
5.Add HTML Title in Float template which can be clicked to visit webpage online.
6.Add Image or Flash logo to insert before Book Title in Float template.
7.Define book proportions, margin size, shadow manually.
8.Replace existing icons on toolbar by editing Icon Flash file.
9.Add new icons into toolbar to call new actions.
10.Set background color and image.
11.Insert background music either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
12.Set eBook reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
13.Choose hard cover for eBooks.
14.Set fonts for Flash and Bookmark panel.
15.Export edited bookmarks as Text file to import and use later.
16.Set Page Number Box to show at top or bottom in Float, set start page number.
Provide Multiple Control Tools
1.Edit pages with shapes, text, links, images, videos, flash or sound files.
3.Add page, delete page, re-order and sort page in Page Edit window.
4.Export projects that added in Page Editor, like links, swf, movies to import and use later.
5.Define the language for your published page-flipping eBook, multi-language switchable.
6.Add password to protect your page-flipping eBook.
7.Add Google Analytics Support.
8.Add watermark image or SWF to show on printed pages.
9.Add Help config and manually define the content with Image or SWF.
10.Add Minime Style to show page-flipping eBooks without toolbar.
11.Set permissions for downloading, printing, social sharing, Home, About button and more.
12.Edit bookmark manually and set bookmark panel to show on the left or right side.
13.Export and save settings for future uses.
14.Save and Load your project.
II. Page-flipping multiple PDF eBook features
With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your book readers will be able to:
1. Show flip effect at the page corner at the very beginning.
2. Drag the corner to flip a page.
3. Click page shadows to flip a page.
4. Follow the scrolling tips and listen to the audio you recorded for assistant.
5. Single/Double Page view.
6. View and open pages quickly with pre-loading technology, do not need to wait until all pages are loaded.
7. Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
8. Adjust buttons on toolbar automatically based on container size.
9. View flipbook automatically or repeatedly.
10. View page-flipping ebook in full screen.
11. Use thumbnail to navigate through the whole book.
12. Search whole eBook.
13. Print out the whole ebook or a range of pages directly (support to clip area on pages and then print).
14. Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook from web site directly.
15. Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
16. Zoom in/ out both pages.
17. Share eBook url via email.
18. Open or close page-turning sound.
19. Open to a certain page in Browser by adding a suffix like this: ?pageIndex=4.
20. View output page-flipping eBook on iPad, iPhone and Android devices (slide single pages mode supported).