I. Manual Design Product Features
- Easy Import with Various Options
- 1. Convert CHM to Adobe© Flash® based page-flipping eBooks.
- 2.Import bookmarks (outline) of the original PDF, and edit them manually.
- 3.Import hyperlinks of the original PDF, including web link, page link and email link.
- 4.Import text so text is searchable, and you can define the minimum search characters.
- 5.Add watermark text, image, dynamic date/time and more to the page-flipping eBooks.
- 6.Define quality and size for PC version and mobile version.
- Flexible Output Formats
- Output in different formats: HTML, EXE, Zip and Burn to CD.
1.HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
2.EXE (with title, icon and open window size set) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email so users can view the book on their computer.
3.Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
- Customize on Pre-designed Templates
- 1. Multiple templates (use built-in templates or download from website).
- 2.Preview the output effect instantly.
- 3.Define book proportions, margin size and shadow manually.
- 4.Set background color and image.
- 5.Insert background music either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
- 6.Set eBook reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
- 7.Choose hard cover for eBooks.
- 8.Set fonts for Flash and Bookmark panel.
- 9.Set control bars to "show" or "hide" in full screen.
- Provide Multiple Control Tools
- 1. Set page-flipping as manual or automatic.
- 2.Define the language for your published page-flipping eBook.
- 3.Add password to protect your page-flipping eBook.
- 4.Set permissions for downloading, printing, sharing, Help button and more.
- 5.Set links to open webpages in same or new window.
- 6.Edit bookmark manually and set bookmark panel to show on left or right side.
- 7.Export and save settings for future uses.
- 8.Save and Load your project.
II. Page-flipping CHM eBook features
With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your book readers will be able to:
- 1.Drag the corner to flip a page.
- 2.Click page shadow to flip a page.
- 3.Input password to unlock encrypted pages.
- 4.Open and view important pages quickly with pre-loading technology, no need to wait until all pages are loaded.
- 5.Use Previous, Next, First or Last buttons to navigate through the pages.
- 6.Flip pages automatically.
- 7.View flipbook repeatedly.
- 8.View page-flipping eBook in full screen.
- 9.Use page thumbnails to navigate.
- 10.Search within the whole eBook.
- 11.Print out the whole eBook or a selected range of pages.
- 12.Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook directly from the web site.
- 13.Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
- 14.Zoom in/ out both pages.
- 15.Share eBook url via email
- 16.Turn on/off the page-turning sound.
- 17.Open a specific page in the Browser by adding a page index to your URL. E.G. www.yourdomain.com/index.html?pageIndex=4.