I. eBook Service Product Features
- Batch convert in Background
- 1. Convert PDF to Adobe© Flash® based page-flipping eBooks in background.
- 2.Run as Windows service to auto start after login your computer.
- 3.Batch convert multiple PDF files to page-flipping eBooks at the same time.
- 4.Monitor different folders with different flip book settings.
- Various Import Options
- 1. Import bookmarks (outline) with PDF, and edit them manually.
- 2.Import hyperlinks with PDF, include web link, page link, email link.
- 3.Import text so text is searchable, define the minimum search characters.
- 4.Define quality and size for normal version and mobile version.
- 5.Set page range to convert.
- Flexible Output Formats
- Output in different formats: HTML, EXE, ZIP and Mobile version.
1. HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
2.EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
3.Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single pages on mobiles).
- Different Template Options.
- 1. Apply a pre-designed template.
- 2.Use exported templates file from Flip programs to use in Service.
II. Page-flipping Build eBook features
With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your book readers will be able to:
- 1. Show flip effect on the page corner at the very beginning.
- 2. Drag the corner to flip a page.
- 3. Click page shadows to flip a page.
- 4. Input password to unlock encrypted pages.
- 5. Single/Double Page view.
- 6. View with pre-loading needed pages to open quickly, do not need to wait all pages loaded.
- 7. Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
- 8. Adjust buttons on toolbar automatically based on container size.
- 9. Flip pages automatically.
- 10. View flipbook repeatedly.
- 11. View page-flipping ebook full screen.
- 12. Use thumbnail to navigate.
- 13. Search whole eBook.
- 14. Print out the whole ebook or a range of pages directly (support to clip area on pages and then print).
- 15. Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook from web site directly.
- 16. Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
- 17. Zoom in/ out both pages.
- 18. Share eBook url via email.
- 19. Open or close page-turning sound.
- 20. Open to a certain page in Browser by adding a suffix like this: ?pageIndex=4.
- 21. View output page-flipping eBook on iPad, iPhone and Android devices (slide single pages mode supported).