How easy is it? With Flip PDF and Flip PDF Pro, you just select your template, select your PDF and wait a minute for processing. It is that simple and instead of a clunky PDF file, you have a stylish and content rich flip book.
Flip PDF provides a quick and easy way to batch convert ordinary PDF files into stunning booklets with amazing page-flipping animations and sound! Imagine being able to create digital magazines and catalogs that behave like actual paper books without any programming work! Once you've created your page-flipping masterpiece in Flip PDF, you can publish it to the web, send via email, and even distribute it on Mobile, Mac or CD-ROM, all without paying royalties!
Flip PDF Professional is the feature-rich professional version of our powerful classic Flip PDF software. We have kept powerful features from the original, like PDF hyperlink and bookmarks, and have added More POWER! Now you can embed multimedia like video, audio, even text, shapes, pages, image albums, Flash, YouTube videos and links to your page-flipping eBooks. You can also use the command line to automate the creation of page-flipping eBooks without opening the Windows desktop application.
Convert PDF to Flip Book Demo
I. Product Features
- Easy Import with Various Options
- 1. Convert PDF to Adobe© Flash® based page-flipping eBooks.
- 2.Batch convert multiple PDF files to a single or multiple page-flipping eBooks.
- 3.Provide command line version.
- 4.Import bookmarks (outline) of the original PDF, and edit them manually.
- 5.Import hyperlinks of the original PDF, including web link, page link, email link.
- 6.Import text so text is searchable, define the minimum search characters.
- 7.Add watermarks text, image, dynamic date/ time etc to page-flipping eBooks.
- 8.Define quality and size for normal version and mobile version.
- 9.Detect landscape page to present as two-page spread; .
- Flexible Output Formats
- Output in different formats: HTML, EXE, Zip, Mac App, Mobile version and Burn to CD.
1. HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
2.EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
3.App (Mac Application) is an executable application that can run on Mac.
4.Mobile version is to output HTML flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers (support slide single pages on mobiles).
5.Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
- Customize on Pre-designed Templates
- 1. Download different templates online (http://flipbuilder.com/templates.html).
- 2.Apply a pre-designed template.
- 3.Preview the output effect instantly.
- 4.Add HTML Title in Float template which can be clicked to visit webpage online.
- 5.Add Image or Flash logo to insert before Book Title in Float template.
- 6.Define book proportions, margin size and shadow manually.
- 7.Replace existing icons on toolbar by editing Icon Flash file.
- 8.Add new icons into toolbar to call new actions.
- 9.Set background color and image.
- 10.Insert background music either for continuous play (loop) or for a set duration.
- 11.Set eBook reading from right to left (for Right-to-Left languages such as Arabic).
- 12.Choose hard cover for eBooks.
- 13.Set fonts for Flash and Bookmark panel.
- 14.Set Page Number Box to show at top or bottom in Float, set start page number.
- Provide Multiple Control Tools
- 1. Edit pages with links, images, videos, flash or sound files.
- 3.Define the language for your published page-flipping eBook.
- 4.Add password to protect your page-flipping eBook.
- 5.Add Google Analytics Support.
- 6.Add watermark image or SWF to show on printable pages.
- 7.Add Help config and manually define content with Image or SWF.
- 8.Add Minime Style to show page-flipping eBooks without toolbar.
- 9.Set permissions for downloading, printing, social sharing, Home, About button and more.
- 10.Edit bookmark manually and set bookmark panel to show on the left or right side.
- 11.Export and save settings for future uses.
- 12.Save and Load your project.
II. Page-flipping eBook features
With the page-flipping ebook you have created, your book readers will be able to:
- 1. Show flip effect at the page corner at the very beginning.
- 2. Drag the corner to flip a page.
- 3. Click page shadow to flip a page.
- 4. Input password to unlock encrypted pages.
- 5. Single/Double Page view.
- 6. View and open pages quickly with pre-loading technology, do not need to wait until all pages are loaded.
- 7. Use button to control page, such as Previous, Next, First, Last etc.
- 8. Flip pages automatically.
- 9. View flipbook repeatedly.
- 10. View page-flipping ebook in full screen.
- 11. Use thumbnails to navigate.
- 12. Search within the whole eBook.
- 13. Print out the whole ebook or a range of pages directly (support to clip area on pages and then print).
- 14. Download the uploaded page-flipping eBook from web site directly.
- 15. Double-click to zoom in or zoom out.
- 16. Zoom in/ out both pages.
- 17. Share eBook url via email.
- 18. Open or close page-turning sound.
- 19. Open to a certain page in Browser by adding a suffix like this: ?pageIndex=4.
- 20. View output page-flipping eBook on iPad, iPhone and Android devices (slide single pages mode supported).